Updated: January 3, 2020
- We do not share your data with third parties for the purpose of marketing unless we receive your approval.
Why and With Whom your data is shared/stored
- To manage your account with homeforlist.com;
- To carry out the purpose for which the information was collected;
- To tailor your usage on homeforlist.com;
- To communicate with you and with forms and other tools provided to you from homeforlist.com;
- Third parties that are providing a service to you that is directly related to your listing ie: printing, map locations;
- To perform user data analysis ie: web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers; data collected via cookies ie: search data, favorite lists/bookmarks; Cookies are a small text file usually up to approximately 4KB created by a website that is stored in the user’s computer either temporarily or permanently on the hard disk. Cookies provide a way for the HomeForList/homeforlist.com to recognize you and keep track of your preferences. Cookies contain a range or URLs. When the web browser or other HTTP applications send a request to the server with those URLs, it sends along the related cookies. Your user name and password are stored in a cookie. Cookies allow the service to create a custom experience to each, and every user. First party cookies are created by the website you are visiting and are necessary to keep track of the current session. There is always the choice of accepting or refusing cookies; By refusing cookies you may not have the full use of the service provided by HomeForList/homeforlist.com.
- Any information uploaded by you during your account set up, posting of listings including but not limited to name, address, email, phone, fax, photos that were strictly uploaded for the use of your account/listing on homeforlist.com.
- Credit Card data, which is processed via a security protocol, ie; SSL, Secure Electronic Transaction. Secure Electronic Transaction (SET) which is a communications protocol standard for securing credit card transactions over networks, specifically, the Internet.